HOW TO APPLY
- Shake the magnetic eyeliner before using. Apply 2 coats for better hold.
- Touch to make sure it doesn’t transfer before the next step.
- Cut magnetic lash down to fit eye width.
- Adhere magnetic lashes with magnetic eyeliner, starting from the inner corner. Press the lash down to set it.
- To reuse, clean magnetic lashes with a nail or cotton swab dipped with makeup remover.
HOW TO REMOVE
Gently pull off the lashes.
- Use your nail or oil-free makeup remover to remove any remaining makeup from the magnets. Do not wash your lashes. Lashes can be damaged by being washed, especially by oil based cleanser.
- Remove the eyeliner with a cotton swab dipped in olive oil or coconut oil.
- Store for future use in a carrying case.
Try applying a bit more eyeliner and wait for the eyeliner to dry a bit more. Tip: Apply extra eyeliner to both corners of your eye.
In this case, simply trim the lashes by cutting off 1 magnet. Just make sure that there are magnets on both edges.
- My magnetic eyeliner comes off on the magnet.
This can happen when the liner is too wet when you apply the lashes. Let it dry a bit longer before applying the lashes.
However, it is normal that some of the product will remain on the magnets after use. You can clean the magnet by gently scraping it with your fingernail.
- I got makeup on my lashes.
If you get makeup on your lashes, just add a small amount of makeup remover to a cotton swab and gently remove the makeup.